RE: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Kind of a off topic - The Sentinel's new obit policy

  • regina.pipes@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2000
      I am from Jackson County BUT live in Aistin, Texas right now.
      The Austin American Statesman charges. I was shocked when I
      heard this but have been told by many friends that all most all
      papers charge now days.

      When I got married I did not pay for the announcement but I understand
      most papers charge for that now days.

      I don't understand how the Sentinel stays in business. It seems
      like they put almost the same thing the Huntsville times has
      in it. Old news.

      Regina