Kind of a off topic - The Sentinel's new obit policy

  • Martha A
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 8:56 AM
      I don't know how many of you have noticed the change in the
      Sentinel's obituries. But not to list your surviving family members,
      the family is charged. So alot of families aren't paying to list
      survivors. And in the future when your grandchildren are researching
      the family tree. They may have a problem. So I hope ya'll will call
      the BackTalk (259 - 9023) or write the editor of the Sentinel.
      I just got off the phone leaving my BackTalk. I hope others will to.
      I was wondering what ya'll think of this.

      Martha