Re: [jacksongenealogy] McCarver, Bass, Mackin, Bryant

  • Janet Morris
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
      Hello Curtis,
      Which one do you think we are related through?
      Janet

      usercm23980@... wrote:
      my name is curtis maggart i think we are kin folk

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2005
        Janet

        Archie McCarver according to the 1860,1870,1880
        and 1900 census was born Oct 1849. He is listed
        on the 1860 and 1870 with his Mother
        Didema/Didama McCarver
        b. 1817 TN and his sisters Mary 17(1860)b.TN,
        Nancy 13(1860)b.AL and apparent twin brother
        Turk(James T.) 11 b.AL(1860). No listing AL or TN
        for 1850. They are indexed as McCarvis on the
        1870.

        Clay
      • Rayburn
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 19, 2010
          Martin Van Buren Bass and Nancy Hester were my great grand parents on my mother's side.