Re: [jacksongenealogy] (OLD) BELLEFONTE CEMETERY

  • Gullick99@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2005
      Thank you Ann for all your hard work. My husband's great grandmother, Ada
      ( Brooks, Frazier) Roden, is burial in the old Belefonte Cemetery. I
      also wonder if her mother, Emma (Boyd Brooks) Roden is buried there. Wish I
      could be there to help with the clean up. But since I live in another state it is
      impossible at this time. We were there several years ago and tried to visit
      the cemetery but with all the growth and signs we were disappointed. Thanks
      to all of you for your work and effort in this endeavor.