ALABAMA chat today!

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2000
      Hi--just a note to let you know that there is an ALABAMA genealogy chat
      today for the whole state. If you're on a different county mailing
      list--please feel free to forward this message and invite them! The more,
      the merrier:
      4 pm Eastern; 3 pm Central; 2 pm Mt.; 1 pm Pacific
      huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm

      If you've need been to a chat, send me an email and I'll provide you with
      all the details.

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...