Re: [jacksongenealogy] Anyone with Genealogy.com subscription????????

  • Cynthia Pugliese
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 12, 2005
      This information is in World Family Tree Volume 14, Tree 685. I've sent a request to find out the contributor. There is no information on the ancestors of William Taylor and Annis Manes, nor siblings.

      William Taylor (est. dates) 1774-1828 married to Annis Manes (est. dates) 1783-1828.
      They had a daughter Mary Annis Taylor, born about 1825, died (est. date) 1859. She married William Thomas Baker, born abt. 1825, died (est. date) 1859. They had a child Robert Alexander Baker, born abt. 1856, died (est. date) 1889). He married Rosetta Eleanor Reed, born abt. 1865, died (est. date) 1890. They had a child Bertha Victoria Baker, born abt. 1885, died (est. date) 1911. Bertha married James Monroe Barger, born abt. 1876, died (est. date) 1910. They had 6 children. Dale, Lester, James Royce, Elizabeth, Nora, and Dorothy Etta Barber, born 22 April 1907 in Wheatland, Wyoming, died August 1982 in Orofino, Clearwater County, Idaho. She married Henry Howard White, born 4 Aug 1894, Jewell County, Kansas, died 27 October 1980, Orofino, Clearwater County, Idaho. They married 22 Sept 1928 in Vernal, Utah. There was an indication that Henry had previously been married to a Julie A. Dorothy and Henry had a child William Howard White,who married Yvonne Jean Hollingsworth. They have 2 children Saundra Lynn White and Terence Jonathan White. Dates are all private.

      I'll let you know when I get an answer. It usually only gives home addresses, not email addresses.

      Good luck.