Special States & Topic Genealogy chats

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2000
      Hi--I'd like to invite everyone to join us for some trading of surnames and
      dates for these special genealogy chats in the next 4 days. Many people
      have found some of their missing links in the chat room or other helpful
      information:

      Thursday: African American chat, 7 pm Eastern
      Thursday: Southern States chat, 9 pm Eastern
      Friday: Native American chat, 10 pm Eastern
      Saturday: CIVIL WAR chat, 9 pm Eastern

      WEEKEND STATES CHATS:
      All state chats are only 1 hour--so come early.
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm (I hope you have this bookmarked!)

      Saturday schedule: (subtract 1 hr. for Central; 2 hrs. for Mt.; 3 for
      Pacific)
      9:00 pm Eastern--OHIO chat
      10:00 pm Eastern--MARYLAND chat
      11:00 pm Eastern--OKLAHOMA chat
      12:00 pm Eastern--TENNESSEE chat
      1:00 pm Eastern--VIRGINIA chat
      2:00 pm Eastern--MISSISSIPPI chat
      3:00 pm Eastern--MISSOURI chat
      4:00 pm Eastern--ALABAMA chat
      5:00 pm Eastern--GEORGIA chat
      6:30 pm Eastern--LOONEY family chat
      9:00 pm Eastern--CIVIL WAR chat

      Sunday schedule: (subtract 1 hr. for Central; 2 hrs. for Mt.; 3 for Pacific)
      12:00 pm Eastern--WEST VIRGINIAchat
      1:00 pm Eastern--KENTUCKY chat
      2:00 pm Eastern--TEXAS chat
      3:00 pm Eastern--FLORIDA chat
      4:00 pm Eastern--NORTH CAROLINA chat
      5:00 pm Easter--SOUTH CAROLINA chat
      6:30 pm Eastern--SANDERS family chat
      9:00 pm Eastern--LOUISIANA chat
      10:00 pm Eastern--ARKANSAS chat
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm

      If you need instructions on how to chat, just email me and I'll send you
      instructions.

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...