Re: Ollie Sophronia Lee Holloway Coulson Bible

  • SndMtnKT@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2005
      I have information on the above family, Ollie Sophronia Lee Holloway Coulson
      family. Anyone interested?

    • Jpete75910@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2005
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2005
          I'm not familiar with this lady, however, she is probably in the line. My
          line includes James Coulson (who married Ollie Holloway), Sallie Madison Coulson
          (my great grandmother- sister of James) and Charlies Couson (brother who
          never married). Their father was Henry Harrison Couson (married Juliet Gullatt).
          Your link may be from H. H. Coulson's brother, a judge in Jackson, Co. H. H.
          Coulson's father was Jacob (married Johanna Graham) and my grandmother told
          me they moved from Madison Co., TN, around 1840's. Let me know if you want
          more details--I just rattled this off from memory. --K

        • zrcb@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2005
            Has anybody ever heard of a Justice of the peace that lived in Pisgah
            named Archibald Brooks. He was very prominent in Jackson Co.
            If so email me at Zrcb@...
            Thank You
            Chuck Boyd P.S. his wife was my GGAunt. Her name was Emma Boyd Brooks
            Roden

          • Jpete75910@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 6, 2005