Regarding Webb surname ancestors

  • Richard Crowe
    Message 1 of 41 , Feb 5, 2005
      My great-great grandmother Mrs. Mary WEBB married George Washington
      KEY in Jackson County, AL 1869. I do not know her maiden name nor do
      I have any information on her former husband named WEBB.
      Her son, my great-grandfather George C. (Clemons, Clemmons or
      Clemens) KEY was born in MS 1862.

      1870 Census - Jackson County, AL
      George W. KEY, 45,m, wood chopper, B:1825, AL
      Mary, 36, f, 36, B: 1834 Tenn.
      George C. 8, m, B: 1862, Miss.

      I know nothing else about Mary WEBB-KEY except that she was still
      living with George Washington KEY in Jackson County, AL in 1900 and
      were not on the 1910 Census
    • Richard Crowe