lost land records

  • Terri Billeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2005
      I'm posting this hoping that maybe someone researching
      this Roach family may have located this record.

      Records of Deeds for Jackson Co.
      Book 3 Page 196 & 197
      Grantor: Wm Taylor & Robert Taylor
      Grantee: L.R. Roach
      Lien Filed: May 12, 1876

      I searched this deed book but could not find- I ran
      out of time in Jackson Co. Wm. Taylor was also listed
      to be in Book 4, page ? & Taylor & Blancett in Book
      6, page 26?. I may have been looking in the wrong
      places, but the ladies in the office couldn't help
      either.

      This is just a long shot!

      Terri Billeck

      http://my.yahoo.com