Re: [jacksongenealogy] Wiley Mathews and Zelphia Day

  • Matthews Joyce
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 4, 2005
      Richard -- John Thomas would be my gggrandfather any
      information you would like to have just let me know
      and also I believe you have already added my line to
      your web site come to think of it. In fact the last
      one of my Dad's ( Othiel Matthews ) brothers & sisters
      , Carl Robert Matthews , just passed away Oct 23,
      2004. Still working on where Walker Mathis came from
      and who his parents were.

      http://mail.yahoo.com