Re: [jacksongenealogy] Wiley Mathews and Zelphia Day

  • Lorraine Cooper
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 4, 2005
      Thanks, I will see if I can find out more using the info you have given. Lorraine
      Message 2 of 27 , Feb 4, 2005
        Richard -- John Thomas would be my gggrandfather any
        information you would like to have just let me know
        and also I believe you have already added my line to
        your web site come to think of it. In fact the last
        one of my Dad's ( Othiel Matthews ) brothers & sisters
        , Carl Robert Matthews , just passed away Oct 23,
        2004. Still working on where Walker Mathis came from
        and who his parents were.

        http://mail.yahoo.com