Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Cemeteries Another Source

  • caroledavis3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 3, 2005
      Ann thank you for correcting this mistake. Col Alva Finley was my gg uncle.
      His brother WL Finley was my ggrandfather. Anyone having any info on this
      family I would appreciate it. Thanks Carole Finley Davis

    • Heritage Center
      Message 2 of 26 , Feb 7, 2005
        Dear Mary Nell, We would love to have a few of your books on consignment.
        We would be willing to return payment to you. You can specify a certain
        amt. of time you would be willing to leave them with us.
        I don't think I could use more than a doz. or so at a time. We are really
        stretched to the limit for storage. Would we get a small percentage for
        carrying the book for you? Let me know, Judi Weaver P. S. We have enjoyed
        the book that we ordered from you-you did a great job!

> [...]
          > >

          > > clay gullatt wrote:
          > >
          > >>Ron
          > >>
          > >>Not sure exactly which of these you want so
          > >>sending both
          > >>
          > >>Scottsboro-Jackson County Heritage Center
          > >>208 S. Houston St.
          > >>PO Box 53
          > >>Scottsboro, AL 35768
          > >>PH: 205-259-2122
          > >>Email: heritage@...
          > >>
          > >>The Heritage Center is not open during the
          > >>winter, open Apr thru Oct so don't know if anyone
          > >>is there now. Try emailing them or you can ask on
          > >>the group as someone from there usually monitors
          > >>the group mail.
          > >>
          > >>Jackson County Historical Ass.
          > >>PO Box 1494
          > >>Scottsboro, AL 35768-1494
          > >>Ann Chambless is the head her email:
          > >>abc123@...
          > >>don't have a phone no. for them
          > >>
          > >>What info are you looking for from them?

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          document.write('');