Special Weekend STATES chat

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2000
      Here's a "Weekend Special" chat schedule. It will be unmoderated--which
      means, I'll be in and out. All state chats are only 1 hour--so come early.
      If you're the first to arrive, please stay the entire hour so you don't miss
      the next person. Enjoy! If this works out--send me your comments--we'll
      try it again:
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm (I hope you have this bookmarked!)

      Saturday schedule: (subtract 1 hr. for Central; 2 hrs. for Mt.; 3 for
      Pacific)
      12:00 pm Eastern--TENNESSEE chat
      1:00 pm Eastern--VIRGINIA/WEST VIRGINIA chat
      2:00 pm Eastern--MISSISSIPPI chat
      3:00 pm Eastern--NORTH & SOUTH CAROLINA chat
      4:00 pm Eastern--ALABAMA chat
      5:00 pm Eastern--GEORGIA chat
      6:30 pm Eastern--LOONEY family chat
      9:00 pm Eastern--CIVIL WAR chat

      Sunday schedule: (subtract 1 hr. for Central; 2 hrs. for Mt.; 3 for Pacific)
      12:00 pm Eastern--MISSOURI chat
      1:00 pm Eastern--KENTUCKY chat
      2:00 pm Eastern--TEXAS chat
      3:00 pm Eastern--FLORIDA chat
      4:00 pm Eastern--SELF family chat
      6:30 pm Eastern--SANDERS family chat
      9:00 pm Eastern--LOUISIANA chat
      10:00 pm Eastern--EVANS family chat

      If you've forgotten how to chat--send me an email and I'll send you
      instructions.

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...