Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Cemeteries Another Source

  • kathy edwards
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 1, 2005
      I would like to have the megafile of cemeteries also
      kated35765@...

      Need Coffee Cemetery which is below Flat Rock AL , left off 117.

      Thanks

    • ShirlyWms@aol.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Feb 1, 2005
        How do I get the Jackson County cemetery MegaFile? I guess I missed the
        beginning of this discussion somehow, but it sounds very useful.
        Thanks,
        Shirly Williams

      • mary haynes
        Message 3 of 26 , Feb 3, 2005
          Hello: Noticed where you keep several books about the local area on hand for sale. Would you like me to send you a dozen or two of the book I recently had published, Fergusons and Finchers of Jackson Co, AL, and beyond? I sell them for $29.95 which includes packaging and postage, but since I would be paying the postage to send them to you, the books would sell for $25.00. I also thot of asking the S'boro Library if they wanted to do the same but haven't gotten around to it yet.
          Am getting boxes of books together to donate to the Rainsville Library. Pisgah was going to get one started but they didn't have sufficient space for what I'm collecting. Hope to have a "big pick-up" truck load when we come hopefully in late Mar to be sure we don't hit any bad weather. I'll have to pay someone to bring them as I don't have a truck of my own.
          Thank you, Mary Nell Ferguson

          Message 4 of 26 , Feb 3, 2005
            Ann thank you for correcting this mistake. Col Alva Finley was my gg uncle.
            His brother WL Finley was my ggrandfather. Anyone having any info on this
            family I would appreciate it. Thanks Carole Finley Davis

          • Heritage Center
            Message 5 of 26 , Feb 7, 2005
              Dear Mary Nell, We would love to have a few of your books on consignment.
              We would be willing to return payment to you. You can specify a certain
              amt. of time you would be willing to leave them with us.
              I don't think I could use more than a doz. or so at a time. We are really
              stretched to the limit for storage. Would we get a small percentage for
              carrying the book for you? Let me know, Judi Weaver P. S. We have enjoyed
              the book that we ordered from you-you did a great job!
> [...]
              > >

              > > clay gullatt wrote:
              > >
              > >>Ron
              > >>
              > >>Not sure exactly which of these you want so
              > >>sending both
              > >>
              > >>Scottsboro-Jackson County Heritage Center
              > >>208 S. Houston St.
              > >>PO Box 53
              > >>Scottsboro, AL 35768
              > >>PH: 205-259-2122
              > >>Email: heritage@...
              > >>
              > >>The Heritage Center is not open during the
              > >>winter, open Apr thru Oct so don't know if anyone
              > >>is there now. Try emailing them or you can ask on
              > >>the group as someone from there usually monitors
              > >>the group mail.
              > >>
              > >>Jackson County Historical Ass.
              > >>PO Box 1494
              > >>Scottsboro, AL 35768-1494
              > >>Ann Chambless is the head her email:
              > >>abc123@...
              > >>don't have a phone no. for them
              > >>
              > >>What info are you looking for from them?

            • mary haynes

> [...]
                > >

                > > clay gullatt wrote:
                > >
                > >>Ron
                > >>
                > >>Not sure exactly which of these you want so
                > >>sending both
                > >>
                > >>Scottsboro-Jackson County Heritage Center
                > >>208 S. Houston St.
                > >>PO Box 53
                > >>Scottsboro, AL 35768
                > >>PH: 205-259-2122
                > >>Email: heritage@...
                > >>
                > >>The Heritage Center is not open during the
                > >>winter, open Apr thru Oct so don't know if anyone
                > >>is there now. Try emailing them or you can ask on
                > >>the group as someone from there usually monitors
                > >>the group mail.
                > >>
                > >>Jackson County Historical Ass.
                > >>PO Box 1494
                > >>Scottsboro, AL 35768-1494
                > >>Ann Chambless is the head her email:
                > >>abc123@...
                > >>don't have a phone no. for them
                > >>
                > >>What info are you looking for from them?

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                document.write('');