RE: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 142

  • leeroses@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2000
      Bill, Thank you for the offer to post the Dr Sentell Death Records to
      the Rootsweb site. I have no objection. But, first, I would like to double
      check for possible errors like the one I posted earlier today. Also I would
      like anyone who spotted a name I could not read or may have misread to e-mail
      me so I can check that information also.
      There are also 200 or more Birth Records from 1925 - 1928. Most of the
      children are unnamed but given are the parents names, ages, places of birth,
      P. O. address, number of children born to the mother, and number of children
      living. Some of these children are probably still alive today so I am not
      sure of the ethics of posting these. For sure, when copies are made for the
      Heritage Room in Huntsville and the Scottsboro Library (assuming they would
      want them) the Birth Records will be included.
      Terry