Foxfire Question

  • sromanek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2005
      Clay, Can you tell me a little about Foxfire please? I have heard of it but do not know if it is a download or a purchase program. Also can it import from IE? I do not want to loose all of my favorites and my e-mail contacts if I should decide to switch. Thanks for your help.

      Take Care,
      Sharon Dover Romanek
      Primary e-mail: sromanek@...
      Secondary e-mail: sromanek@...

      Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover, Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, Demers, Murphy, Allen

      It's 2005... Do you know where your g-g-great grandparents are?