List of Cemeteries

  • Ann Oppenheimer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2005
      Hi Clay,

      I would love a copy and my direct Email is oppysgirl@....

      Thanks & I greatly appreciate it.

      Ann Carlton Oppenheimer

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: clay gullatt
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 7:48 PM
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] TVA Cemeteries

      I have received from Will Peek (member of
      ALJACKSO-L@...) a file containing the
      names of those who where in the cemeteries
      flooded by the TVA in Jackson and Marshall
      Counties. Jackson County cemeteries include:
      Bellefonte, Coffey Town, Moody, Boyd, Hale,
      Delaney, Price, Sanders. Cemeteries with no
      county listed include: Chisenhall, Henry Privite,
      Kelly, Nickelson, Pierce. Many more in Marshall
      Co.

      Anyone wanting a copy email me direct.

      Clay

      Ann Carlton Oppenheimer

      Researching these surnames: Allen, Allison, Anderson, Atkins, Blevins, Bridges, Carlton, Crouch, Ezell, Gonce, Grigg, Jones, McCrary, Maher, Nunnelley, Oppenheimer, Powell (2 lines), Rogers, Sanguinetti, Scott, Southerland, Truett/Truitt, Whitehorn, Wiggins, Wilson

    • kathy hallman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Hi Clay

        I would love a copy of the MegaFile my direct email is k_hallman@...