John A. SILLS

  • Mike Cummons
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2000
      I found on an 1860 Tennessee census a John SEALS age 15.  His parents are James and Elcy.  The others listed are William, Lyzely, James, Salomon, Pappy, Margaret DZAB.

      This census was for Bledsoe County.  I'm trying to find a John A. SILLS born in TN in 1849.  He married in 1869 in Chattanooga, Hamilton County, TN to Amanda COX.  They show up on the 1870 census in Jackson County, AL.  They are listed with a child, Francis, that is already 1 year old.

      Does anyone know about this family?

      Georgia Mathis Cummons
      Jacksonville, FL