Re: [jacksongenealogy] TVA Cemeteries - to Clay

  • Joy Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      Clay, I don't have your personal email, but please send file to joy.smith@... Thanks so much. Joy
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: clay gullatt
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 7:48 PM
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] TVA Cemeteries

      I have received from Will Peek (member of
      ALJACKSO-L@...) a file containing the
      names of those who where in the cemeteries
      flooded by the TVA in Jackson and Marshall
      Counties. Jackson County cemeteries include:
      Bellefonte, Coffey Town, Moody, Boyd, Hale,
      Delaney, Price, Sanders. Cemeteries with no
      county listed include: Chisenhall, Henry Privite,
      Kelly, Nickelson, Pierce. Many more in Marshall
      Co.

      Anyone wanting a copy email me direct.