Vaughn-Money

  • James and Linda Marrison
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2005
      The 1860 TN, Franklin County, Census shows Mary Vaughn 34, Nancy J. 11, Elizabeth A. 9, William T. 8, Rhoda A. 3 and Louise E. 1. Joseph Money lives in the same household. In Jackson County Jacob Jewell Money and Nancy Carter had a daughter, Polly born 1825 and married to Unknown Vaughn. Jacob and Nancy also had a Joseph born 1838 who could be the brother of Mary. Has anyone been able to determine Mary's husband. Thank you, Linda

    • cherpotts
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2012
        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "James and Linda Marrison" <marrison@...> wrote:

        > The 1860 TN, Franklin County, Census shows Mary Vaughn 34, Nancy J. 11, Elizabeth A. 9, William T. 8, Rhoda A. 3 and Louise E. 1. Joseph Money lives in the same household. In Jackson County Jacob Jewell Money and Nancy Carter had a daughter, Polly born 1825 and married to Unknown Vaughn. Jacob and Nancy also had a Joseph born 1838 who could be the brother of Mary. Has anyone been able to determine Mary's husband. Thank you, Linda

        I found Charles (1824 TN) and Mary Vaughan (1826 TN) in the 1850 census, Township 3 Range 5, Jackson County, Alabama. It lists Nancy (1847 AL) and Milly (1849 AL). I found a tree on ancestry.com that lists Charles Vaughan and Mary Money with children Nancy I, Milly, Elizabeth A, William T, Rhoda A, Louisa E, and Charles.