Re: [jacksongenealogy] genealogy search

  • Diann Thompson
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 11, 2005
      Thanks Joy,
      I will contact you. I am currently at work and will have free time this afternoon.

      Diann

      Joy Smith <joy0420@...> wrote:
      Hi Diann,
      Rudder Funeral Home Stevenson is on old hwy 72, now Alabama road 277. Do you happen to recall North Jackson High School while you were here? It's on that road.
      If you'll email me privately, I'll send you some phone #'s of people who might be able to help.
      Walter Cole was a precious soul. He came to the Dr I worked for, was ever the gentleman.
      My email is joy0420@.... Email me there and I'll get you some #'s together. Joy