RE: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Website?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
      Yahoo does have another genealogy group called
      Jackson County but there is very little activity
      on it. I've been recommending people on it join
      jacksongenealogy. There is one for DeKalb County
      also but little on it. I monitor all of them.

      By the way Seasons Greeting to everyone and I am
      back on line after a two months absence due to
      illness and a move just before Christmas. Will
      take a while to get caught up.

      New snail mail address

      Clay Gullatt
      150 Carolina Ave
      Mount Airy NC 27030-2169

      Decided it was time to down size to a smaller
      house and best of all no grass to mow. Age and
      arthritis is taking it's toll.

      Clay
    • altafae@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
        Yes, we did - hope you are feeling better, had spinal surgery over the holiday's so know how you feel.

        cuz Jimmie
      • Lorraine Cooper