RE: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Website?

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
      This is the Jackson County web site.

      From: Cynthia Pugliese [mailto:capugliese@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 1:06 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Website?

      Regina,

      Where is the Jackson County Website? I'd like to post my names too... or
      are you referring to this mailing list?

      Cynthia Pugliese
      researching: Lang, Vaught, Stringer, Croft, Evans, Kirby, Pierce/Pearce,
      Wooten

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
        Yahoo does have another genealogy group called
        Jackson County but there is very little activity
        on it. I've been recommending people on it join
        jacksongenealogy. There is one for DeKalb County
        also but little on it. I monitor all of them.

        By the way Seasons Greeting to everyone and I am
        back on line after a two months absence due to
        illness and a move just before Christmas. Will
        take a while to get caught up.

        New snail mail address

        Clay Gullatt
        150 Carolina Ave
        Mount Airy NC 27030-2169

        Decided it was time to down size to a smaller
        house and best of all no grass to mow. Age and
        arthritis is taking it's toll.

        Clay
      • altafae@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
          Yes, we did - hope you are feeling better, had spinal surgery over the holiday's so know how you feel.

          cuz Jimmie
        • Lorraine Cooper