Jackson County Website?

  • Cynthia Pugliese
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
      Regina,

      Where is the Jackson County Website? I'd like to post my names too... or are you referring to this mailing list?

      Cynthia Pugliese
      researching: Lang, Vaught, Stringer, Croft, Evans, Kirby, Pierce/Pearce, Wooten

    • Regina
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
        This is the Jackson County web site.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
          Yahoo does have another genealogy group called
          Jackson County but there is very little activity
          on it. I've been recommending people on it join
          jacksongenealogy. There is one for DeKalb County
          also but little on it. I monitor all of them.

          By the way Seasons Greeting to everyone and I am
          back on line after a two months absence due to
          illness and a move just before Christmas. Will
          take a while to get caught up.

          New snail mail address

          Clay Gullatt
          150 Carolina Ave
          Mount Airy NC 27030-2169

          Decided it was time to down size to a smaller
          house and best of all no grass to mow. Age and
          arthritis is taking it's toll.

          Clay
        • altafae@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
            Yes, we did - hope you are feeling better, had spinal surgery over the holiday's so know how you feel.

            cuz Jimmie
          • Lorraine Cooper