RE: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 998

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
      Rhonda,
      First list your family on the Jackson County web site that lived or came
      through Jackson county area that you are researching. Put out as much
      information you have on them like when they were born, died, marriages etc.
      Usually someone on the list will offer help and who knows you may find
      someone else researching the same name.