Re: [jacksongenealogy] Who are you researching

  • Earl T Reed
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2005
      Ronda,
      I am interested in John Woodrow Sims. My grandmother, Lucy Shelton Hastings
      was married around 1905 +/- to Matthew Sims. Mr. Sims was probably born in
      early to mid 1880s and died around 1910 +/-. They had two boys, Henry and
      William Thomas. Henry died late 1940s, and William died in Nov 1984.
      Grandmother married my grandfather in 1912, and they had 6 children to
      survive childhood. This may be too sketchy to do any good.

      Earl Reed
      Dayton, TN
    • R Myers
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 4, 2005
        Earl he was my grandfather who married Vera Evelyn Sizemore.... not sure
        what year yet. Just started looking into my family and I'm green at this.

        Ronda
        > I am interested in John Woodrow Sims. My grandmother, Lucy Shelton
        > Hastings
        > was married around 1905 +/- to Matthew Sims. Mr. Sims was probably born
        > in
        > early to mid 1880s and died around 1910 +/-. They had two boys, Henry and
        > William Thomas. Henry died late 1940s, and William died in Nov 1984.
        > Grandmother married my grandfather in 1912, and they had 6 children to
        > survive childhood. This may be too sketchy to do any good.
        >
        > Earl Reed
        > Dayton, TN
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Earl T Reed
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 4, 2005
          Ronda,
          If you find Matthew Sims in your research, please let me know.
          reed0333@....
          Thanks,
          Earl Reed
          Dayton, TN