RE: [jacksongenealogy] Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Center

  • kathy edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2004
      Thank you very much for this information. I have been there one time but
      didn't have much time to look. I will look on the site first before I go
      and I'm sure it will help. The one time I went met kin and talked most of
      the time, ha. Tis true.
      Thanks again, I live in Jackson Co., and didn't know what all they have in
      their collection.