RE: [jacksongenealogy] Solomon WININGER military records

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2004
      I find many errors in CASEY'S book so that is why I was asking if anyone had
      verified or proof. CASEY did a great job with what he was given and he is
      changing some of his information as he gets it verified. I have sent him a
      few corrections myself. I also have his book.

      By getting the pension papers of Peter Holland GOLD I was able to verify
      that Peter had been married once before and that Rachael PHILLIPS was the
      mother of Peter's three oldest children. By getting Elijah P. GOLD'S
      records I found out the full name of his daughter Elijah A J GOLD. He full
      name was Elijah Annice Josephine GOLD.
      Thanks