Peter H GOLD/GOULD

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2004
      For anyone researching Peter H. GOLD I just wanted to let you know that I
      now have proof (Civil War file) that his first wife was indeed Rachel
      PHILLIPS and that she died in 1846. This makes Peter GOLD'S first three
      children beloged to Rachel. This would include Elijah P. GOLD. Elijah was
      born in 1844 and Rachel died in 1846. Peter married Elizabeth in 1848.
      Thanks