RE: [jacksongenealogy] Louisa Hall and Solomon Bellomy

  • Bill Bullard
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2004
      We are talking about the same Bellomy family from Thomas Luther to 1970's.
      Thomas lived about a quarter mile from my grandmother, Mollie Narcissa
      Chapman Branum. She was born in Jackson County, Alabama about 1886 to G.
      Harrison Chapman and Charlotte Morgan Garland Chapman.

      I know little of the Bellomy family because we moved from Golden about
      1943-44. It seems that there were six or seven children in that family.

      I will keep my eyes open for the census as I am sure that I made a copy
      atleast part of it.

      Bill