Re: [jacksongenealogy] ROGERS

  • Karen Groce
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2004
      Gary, I'm wondering if your ROGERS family ties in somehow with my ROGERS family. Mine weren't in Jackson Co. that I know of, but I've often wondered if some of the family might have come to Jackson Co. with the STAPLER family. Amos & John STAPLER, sons of Thomas and Ruth (STORY) STAPLER of Jackson Co. Georgia, came to Jackson & Madison Co. Alabama, where they were associated with the FLETCHERs, BIRDWELLs, SELVAGEs, and KENNAMERs, among others. Do you know of any connection between your North Carolina ROGERS family and any in east Georgia? My direct line of ROGERSes went from Jackson Co. Georgia to Tippah Co. Mississippi.

      Karen Groce
      wgroce@...