Look ups

  • Tracy Lynn Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2000
      Hi to all,

      I'm sorry that I haven't gotten back to you sooner. I haven't been able
      to get over to either the Dekalb or Jax County courthouse/library yet. My
      mother, who's in California, had some acute health problem recently, & my
      world has been absolutely nuts. Things are a bit more stable right now, so
      I should be able to get to most (if not all) of your lookups this week.

      Sorry for any inconvenience,
      Tracy