Re: [jacksongenealogy] Question

  • mary haynes
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello: My specific Q/comment is--I've recently had a 390-pg book w/53 photos published entitled Fergusons & Finchers of Jackson County, AL, and beyond. If anyone is interested in purchasing copies of the book, the name and address follows: Mary Nell Ferguson Haynes, 5985 Haysville Rd, Guston, KY 40142. I was born in Stevenson and raised in Scottsboro, graduated fr HS there in 1949 then went to Wash, DC to work for the gov't. Married there and moved to my husband's home in KY when he got out of the Air Force. Thank you. Also want to say Thank You to all who helped me with the project. You serve a great purpose. Mary

      prm@... wrote: We allow any message that relates to genealogy in Jackson County, Alabama, that
      is pretty broad so if you have a genealogy related question go ahead.. I can be
      contacted at prm@...

      Quoting mary haynes <ibweevil@...>:

      > Moderator:
      > I have a question as to whether I can post a particular message on your
      > site. Please advise as to how I may contact you to ask my question in
      > private without it going out to the group without authorization. I am
      > ibweevil@.... Thank you. Mary

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Regina
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2004
        Mary,
        You must have graduated with my Aunt Dorothy "Dot" COOLEY. She was a very
        short little lady with red hair. If you remember her I would love to hear
        any stories you may have of her.
        Thanks
        Regina GRIDER PIPES
      • mary haynes

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 1, 2004
            Sorry to say that Dot was killed a few years back. It was a very stormy
            night in Scottsboro and she and a neighbor were going to walk to the church
            not far from where they lived to get in the basement and she stepped in
            front of a truck. Guess we thought that she would always be around. Still
            hard to believe she is gone.
            Thanks

            Regina <rgpipes@...> wrote:

            Mary,
            You must have graduated with my Aunt Dorothy "Dot" COOLEY. She was a very
            short little lady with red hair. If you remember her I would love to hear
            any stories you may have of her.
            Thanks
            Regina GRIDER PIPES

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/FvNolB/TM
          • mary haynes

              Regina <rgpipes@...> wrote:

              Mary,
              You must have graduated with my Aunt Dorothy "Dot" COOLEY. She was a very
              short little lady with red hair. If you remember her I would love to hear
              any stories you may have of her.
              Thanks
              Regina GRIDER PIPES

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/FvNolB/TM

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              Get unlimited calls to

              U.S./Canada

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 2, 2004
                Did you know any Judges surname.

              • nblanset@tcac.net
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 2, 2004
                  Judge BLANCETT / was that his name or his title ?

                  Norman Blansett

                  > From: Btweety98412376@...
                  > Date: 2004/11/02 Tue AM 09:48:58 CST
                  > To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
                  > Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Question
                  >

                  > Did you know any Judges surname.

                • HWJ
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 2, 2004
                    I know a bunch with the surname Judge. What do you need to know.