Question

  • mary haynes
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 29, 2004
      Moderator:
      I have a question as to whether I can post a particular message on your site. Please advise as to how I may contact you to ask my question in private without it going out to the group without authorization. I am ibweevil@.... Thank you. Mary

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 29, 2004
        We allow any message that relates to genealogy in Jackson County, Alabama, that
        is pretty broad so if you have a genealogy related question go ahead.. I can be
        contacted at prm@...

      • prm@hiwaay.net
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 29, 2004
          We allow any message that relates to genealogy in Jackson County, Alabama, that
          is pretty broad so if you have a genealogy related question go ahead.. I can be
          contacted at prm@...

          Quoting mary haynes <ibweevil@...>:

          > Moderator:
          > I have a question as to whether I can post a particular message on your
          > site. Please advise as to how I may contact you to ask my question in
          > private without it going out to the group without authorization. I am
          > ibweevil@.... Thank you. Mary

        • m d
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 29, 2004
            Send it to Sassygirl1151@...

            mary haynes <ibweevil@...> wrote:Moderator:
            I have a question as to whether I can post a particular message on your site. Please advise as to how I may contact you to ask my question in private without it going out to the group without authorization. I am ibweevil@.... Thank you. Mary

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            Get unlimited calls to

            U.S./Canada

          • mary haynes
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 1, 2004
              Hello: My specific Q/comment is--I've recently had a 390-pg book w/53 photos published entitled Fergusons & Finchers of Jackson County, AL, and beyond. If anyone is interested in purchasing copies of the book, the name and address follows: Mary Nell Ferguson Haynes, 5985 Haysville Rd, Guston, KY 40142. I was born in Stevenson and raised in Scottsboro, graduated fr HS there in 1949 then went to Wash, DC to work for the gov't. Married there and moved to my husband's home in KY when he got out of the Air Force. Thank you. Also want to say Thank You to all who helped me with the project. You serve a great purpose. Mary

              prm@... wrote: We allow any message that relates to genealogy in Jackson County, Alabama, that
              is pretty broad so if you have a genealogy related question go ahead.. I can be
              contacted at prm@...

              Quoting mary haynes <ibweevil@...>:

              > Moderator:
              > I have a question as to whether I can post a particular message on your
              > site. Please advise as to how I may contact you to ask my question in
              > private without it going out to the group without authorization. I am
              > ibweevil@.... Thank you. Mary

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            • Regina
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 1, 2004
                Mary,
                You must have graduated with my Aunt Dorothy "Dot" COOLEY. She was a very
                short little lady with red hair. If you remember her I would love to hear
                any stories you may have of her.
                Thanks
                Regina GRIDER PIPES
              • mary haynes

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 1, 2004
                    Sorry to say that Dot was killed a few years back. It was a very stormy
                    night in Scottsboro and she and a neighbor were going to walk to the church
                    not far from where they lived to get in the basement and she stepped in
                    front of a truck. Guess we thought that she would always be around. Still
                    hard to believe she is gone.
                    Thanks

                    Regina <rgpipes@...> wrote:

                    Mary,
                    You must have graduated with my Aunt Dorothy "Dot" COOLEY. She was a very
                    short little lady with red hair. If you remember her I would love to hear
                    any stories you may have of her.
                    Thanks
                    Regina GRIDER PIPES

                    Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                    http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/FvNolB/TM
                  • mary haynes

                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 2, 2004
                        Did you know any Judges surname.

                      • nblanset@tcac.net
                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 2, 2004
                          Judge BLANCETT / was that his name or his title ?

                          Norman Blansett

                          > From: Btweety98412376@...
                          > Date: 2004/11/02 Tue AM 09:48:58 CST
                          > To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
                          > Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Question
                          >

                          > Did you know any Judges surname.

                        • HWJ
                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 2, 2004
                            I know a bunch with the surname Judge. What do you need to know.