Stringer, Evans

  • Cynthia Pugliese
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2004
      I am researching the Stringer and Evans families. My Stringer line includes Ezekiel Stringer (married to Cynthia Pierce/Pearce) and his son Benjamin Stringer (married to Martha Ellen Evans). Martha's father was Warwick M. Evans (married to Susan Wooten). Warwick's parents were James and Rebecca Evans (also had the sons David Evans and Asbury Evans).

      I would like to find out more about these families. If you have any information, please contact me.

      Cynthia Pugliese

    • Cynthia Pugliese
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11 11:08 AM
        There are some people research the Evans family (Warwick and Susan), but I think I'm the only one researching the Stringer line (Ezekiel and Cynthia Pierce Stringer).

        If I'm not, contact me!

        Cynthia Pugliese
        capugliese@...