Re: [jacksongenealogy] BLANCETS and NORMANS

  • SHEILA MCCLOUD
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2004
      Norman. Hello. Martha Patricia Blancett Schrader was in Jackson County living up on Sand Mountain in "Schrader" near Rosalie with her husband Daniel Schrader. They died in the 1880's. He in 1884. She in 1887 there on the mountain and are buried at the Schrader Cemetery at New Hope Baptist Church near Rosalie. I'm pretty sure Patsy's brothers and sisters James, Harden, Sarah, Joel, Leroy, John and Archibald all lived there too.

      nblanset@... wrote:

      Hello List members:

      I am trying to determine if there were any BLANCETT or NORMAN families in Jackson county Alabama around 1820 to 1850.

      Norman Thomas BLANSETT

    • kathy edwards
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2004
        Sheila,
        If I am still on the jacksongenealogy group I left a message there today and
        typed a deed from 1847 I think from William and Elizabeth Blancett/Blancet
        (spelled both ways in the deed) to Pleasant Ledbetter. I typed it includind
        deed book and date.
        Hope you get it.

        >From: SHEILA MCCLOUD <s_mccloud@...>
        >To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] BLANCETS and NORMANS
        >Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:15:54 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >Norman. Hello. Martha Patricia Blancett Schrader was in Jackson County
        >living up on Sand Mountain in "Schrader" near Rosalie with her husband
        >Daniel Schrader. They died in the 1880's. He in 1884. She in 1887 there
        >on the mountain and are buried at the Schrader Cemetery at New Hope Baptist
        >Church near Rosalie. I'm pretty sure Patsy's brothers and sisters James,
        >Harden, Sarah, Joel, Leroy, John and Archibald all lived there too.
        >
        >nblanset@... wrote:
        >
        >Hello List members:
        >
        >I am trying to determine if there were any BLANCETT or NORMAN families in
        >Jackson county Alabama around 1820 to 1850.
        >
        >Norman Thomas BLANSETT
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • SHEILA MCCLOUD
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2004
          Thanks Norman. There were definately some Ledbetters around too. Ann Ledbetter married Thomas Kirby Henegar and he was kin to the Blancetts. Mary Ledbetter married George Schrader in 1866 and he was kin to the Blancetts.