Rogers/Rodgers

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2004
      I am looking for a Rogers or Rodgers individual, couple or family which may have lived in Jackson County, AL during the years 1870-1880. They may have died, or there may have been other circumstances in which they had to give up two children to a foster family in Woodville. The childrens' names were Janettie (Jennie) and James Rogers or Rodgers....and they were raised by the Tribble family of Woodville. In the 1880 census they were ages 7 and 6. Our records show that my grandmother, Jennie, was born in 1875/1876. Any information on any Rodgers or Rogers in that county would be helpful. Thank you. Sharon jenlou@...