Re: [jacksongenealogy] Cavin/Matthews/Davis/Lee

  • caroledavis3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 8, 2004
      Phoebe Sanders Lee was my husband's grandmother - ever how many greats she
      is. He is from her daughter Mary Angeline Lee. I would love to share info.
      Thanks Carole Davis

    • treinfelder@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 8, 2004
        Carole,

        Please e-mail me at treinfelder@... and we can share information.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Select Your State:AlabamaAlaskaArkansasArizonaCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMissippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew MexicoNew JerseyNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOklahomaOhioOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWashington D.C.West VirginiaWisconsinWyoming

        PurchaseRefinance

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

      • Sam McDowell
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 8, 2004
          Yes, my gggrandfather was George J Lee married to
          Nancy J Higginbotham. Thank you for the information.
          Phobe Lee had Deborah Emaline, Mary Angeline, Malinda,
          Samuel,and George J Lee.
          I found a Malinda married to Levi Mashborne, which I
          believe is Phobe's daughter. Some of the information
          seems to fit anyway. Also found Mary Davis in The
          1880 census with Pheba living with her.

          1880 census, Jackson Co, Trenton
          Levi Mashborne, head, 30, farmer, b. Tn Tn Tn
          Malinda, wife, 35, Al Tn Al
          James A, son, 12, Al
          Levi N,son, 10, al
          Mary E, dau, 8, Al
          William, son, 6, Al
          Pheba E, dau, 2, Al
          Margaret, dau, 1/12, May 1880

          1880 Census, Jackson Co Trenton
          Martin Davis, head, 18, farmer Tn Tn Tn
          Mary, wife, 23, Al, SC, NC
          Pheba Lee, mother in law, widow, NC NC NC

          I have corresponded with Terry Lee, he has been a gret
          help to me.

          Thanks again for the children of Mary and Martin
          Davis.

          Sam

          http://vote.yahoo.com