Southern States chat tonight!

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2000
      Hi,

      I'd like to invite everyone with a little bit of Southern blood in their
      families to come to our Southern States chat tonight. All Southeastern
      States will be discussed--come with your genealogy files and stats--and be
      prepared to meet your cousins!
      9-11 pm Eastern; 8-10 pm Central; 7-9 pm Mountain; 6-8 pm Pacific
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm

      The chat room is always open. Join others for an "open" genealogy chat at
      lunch time (any state, any surname):
      1-3 pm Eastern; 12-2 pm Central; 11-1:00 pm Mountain; 10-12 pm Pacific

      Weekly Special CHATS:
      (chats last 2 hours, times stated are Eastern--subtract an hour for Central,
      2 hours for Mt., 3 hours for Pacific)
      Thursday: Southern States chat, 9 pm Eastern
      Friday: Native American chat, 10 pm Eastern
      Saturday: Alabama chat, 4 pm Eastern
      Saturday: African American chat, 6:30 pm Eastern
      Saturday: Civil War chat, 9 pm Eastern
      Sunday: SELF surname family chat, 4 pm Eastern
      Sunday: SANDERS surname family chat, 6:30 pm Eastern
      Sunday: EVANS surname family chat, 10 pm Eastern
      Monday: ALABAMA chat, 10 pm Eastern
      Tuesday: all day until 10 pm Eastern--"open" genealogy chat
      Wednesday: RICHARDSON surname family chat, 9 pm Eastern

      If you haven't attended one of the chats yet, do come and see what you're
      missing! If you've forgotten how to chat, just send me an email. If you'd
      like to be on a special mailing list for chat updates, I'd be happy to add
      you. If you'd like to schedule your SURNAME family for a chat, let me know!

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...