Re: [jacksongenealogy] PACE/WININGER/POTTER/EVANS in Jackson Co., AL

  • Karen Groce
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 20, 2004
      Earl, I see that Doris has already replied to you, so I probably can't add anything. While we're discussing these families, does anyone have info about David WININGER Sr. being the son of Andrew WININGER/WINEGAR who died in 1810 in Hawkins Co. TN? Andrew's will mentions sons Andrew, Frederick, Peter, Phillip, and William, but not David. I know the law of primogeniture (sp?) applied back in the old days until some point, and first sons didn't have to be mentioned, but I would like some kind of proof of the relationship.

      Karen Groce
      wgroce@...