Special Guest for AL chat tonight!!!!

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 4:09 PM
      I'm happy to announce that we'll have a special guest tonight in the ALABAMA
      chat room tonight:
      Tom Carney is owner and editor of Old Huntsville magazine and author of 3
      books on the history of this area: The Way It Was, Portraits in Time, and
      Early History of Huntsville.

      Join us tonight and ask history questions about this area--if you've lost a
      cemetery, medical school or boarding house, Tom might know the answer!
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm

      10-12 pm Eastern; 9-11 pm Central; 8-10 pm Mountain; 7-9 pm Pacific
      If you need instructions, just send me an email and I'll help you. Hope to
      see you there!

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...