LEE / BURROW

  • leeroses@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2004
      I list two LEE sisters marrying a BURROW.
      Leota Belle Lee ... Belle
      born ca. 1878/80 AL
      married 6 Jun 1897 Jackson Co., AL Mar. Bk. G (1894 -1898)
      Charles Burrow ... Charley
      born Mar 1871 AL
      Children: Viola and Samuel Burrow

      Sarah Jane Lee
      born ca. Mar 1884 Jackson Co., AL
      married 2 Sep 1900 Jackson Co., AL
      William Henry Burrow
      born ca. 1878 AL
      Source: Jackson Co. Marriage Book H (1898 -1902)

      A brother, Benjamin J. LEE, may also have married Jettie BURROWS but I have
      not verified this. These 3 LEEs were the children of George J. LEE and Nancy
      Higginbotham.

      Terry Lee

    • Brenda
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2004
        Do you have a Izbelle Ivey Lea in your paper work?

        Brenda L

        I list two LEE sisters marrying a BURROW.
        Leota Belle Lee ... Belle
        born ca. 1878/80 AL
        married 6 Jun 1897 Jackson Co., AL Mar. Bk. G (1894 -1898)
        Charles Burrow ... Charley
        born Mar 1871 AL
        Children: Viola and Samuel Burrow

        Sarah Jane Lee
        born ca. Mar 1884 Jackson Co., AL
        married 2 Sep 1900 Jackson Co., AL
        William Henry Burrow
        born ca. 1878 AL
        Source: Jackson Co. Marriage Book H (1898 -1902)

        A brother, Benjamin J. LEE, may also have married Jettie BURROWS but I
        have
        not verified this. These 3 LEEs were the children of George J. LEE and Nancy

        Higginbotham.

        Terry Lee

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129326jtn/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705040837:HM/EXP=1095257515/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http:/compa
        nion.yahoo.com> click here

        :HM/A=2128215/rand=839928453>

        _____

      • treinfelder@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2004
          Thank you so much for the information. If you have any other information you would be willing to share on either family I would greatly appreciate it. You can get in contact with me at treinfelder@....
          Thank you!

          I list two LEE sisters marrying a BURROW.
          Leota Belle Lee ... Belle
          born ca. 1878/80 AL
          married 6 Jun 1897 Jackson Co., AL Mar. Bk. G (1894 -1898)
          Charles Burrow ... Charley
          born Mar 1871 AL
          Children: Viola and Samuel Burrow

          Sarah Jane Lee
          born ca. Mar 1884 Jackson Co., AL
          married 2 Sep 1900 Jackson Co., AL
          William Henry Burrow
          born ca. 1878 AL
          Source: Jackson Co. Marriage Book H (1898 -1902)

          A brother, Benjamin J. LEE, may also have married Jettie BURROWS but I have
          not verified this. These 3 LEEs were the children of George J. LEE and Nancy
          Higginbotham.

          Terry Lee

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          To visit your group on the web, go to: