Re: [jacksongenealogy] ROUSSEAU/ROUSSON/BURROW/LEE

  • treinfelder@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2004
      Hi, I'm new to the group and researching the Burrow family from Jackson County. I show the Burrow's married into the Lee family as well as a woman by the name of Amanda (Mandy) Jane Rousseau or Rousson also of Jackson County. Would this by chance be part of your family? I've just started getting into geneology and unfortunately, my father does not have any family left so I'm going at this blind. Anyone with information on any of the Burrow, Lee or Rousseau/Rousson families I would love to hear from you.
      Thank you,
      Toni

      My husband is a descend of the Rousseau. I have Rachael and Levi in my family tree. I have the picture you are talking about let me check with my cousin I think she has a list of almost all of them. We put it up at our last reunion. Who love to get your address so you could be invited next time. Peggy Burgess Powell
      Limrock, Alabama

      Burgess,Bates,Boyd,Parton,Austin ,Mcmahan, Sutton,
      Gunter, Shoemake, Lewis,Abel, Hillis,Ward, Wiseman
      Powell,Edwards, Holloway, Gray, Cameron,Howard,
      Gentle, Rousseau, Johnson, Wininger, East,Tipton
      ,Houk, Berry, Shores, Rogers