Re: [jacksongenealogy] Isbell Family/Birdwell family

  • Karen Groce
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2004
      Tonda, I wouldn't think I have more info than others on this particular line of BIRDWELLs, because it's not my direct line. My information came from others who have researched this line more than I have. What I do have is that Elizabeth & Sarah were the daughters of John and Mary (Allen) BIRDWELL; John was born about 1770 and Mary about 1780. John was the s/o George BIRDWELL who was b. about 1720. These folks were in Roane Co. TN before moving into Jackson & Marshall Counties.

      Karen Groce
      wgroce@...