Re: [jacksongenealogy] Levi ISBELL / Rachel ROUSSEAU

  • Peggy Powell
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
      My husband is a descend of the Rousseau. I have Rachael and Levi in my family tree. I have the picture you are talking about let me check with my cousin I think she has a list of almost all of them. We put it up at our last reunion. Who love to get your address so you could be invited next time. Peggy Burgess Powell
      Limrock, Alabama

      Burgess,Bates,Boyd,Parton,Austin ,Mcmahan, Sutton,
      Gunter, Shoemake, Lewis,Abel, Hillis,Ward, Wiseman
      Powell,Edwards, Holloway, Gray, Cameron,Howard,
      Gentle, Rousseau, Johnson, Wininger, East,Tipton
      ,Houk, Berry, Shores, Rogers
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
        Kathy, this is on Marie's side not on Maw Maw's side Peggy
        Refresh my memory. Which picture are we talking about. The one with Mamie
        and sisters and Dad??

      • leeroses@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2004

        • KLinge6131@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 12, 2004
            To Terry Lee, I have a few Parton, Partins in my tree.
            Could you let me know of your Parton line?
            K.M. Lingenfelter

          • kathy edwards
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 13, 2004