ALABAMA & CIVIL WAR chat today!

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2000
      Hi, Alabama cousins!

      I'd like to invite everyone to an all-state ALABAMA chat this afternoon to
      discuss and link your Alabama ancestors:
      4-6 pm Eastern; 3-5 pm Central: 2-4 pm Mountain; 1-3 pm Pacific

      Tonight we'll be having a CIVIL WAR chat; everyone is invited--with
      ancestors from either side!
      9-11 pm Eastern; 8-10 pm Central; 7-9 pm Mountain; 6-8 pm Pacific
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm

      If you've never chatted and need help, send me an email and I'll help you.
      If you'd like to be on my Chat Reminder/Update list, write and let me know.

      Hope to see you sometime today!

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...