Re: [jacksongenealogy] RE: {not a subscriber} Back on line after Francis

  • vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2004
      Myra,
      My husband and I have Carla memories, also. I was pregnant and very close
      to delivery. We lived in Ingleside, Tx., and we drove to Austin to be with my
      parents. We were very lucky as far as our home and boat were concerned.
      But we even had high winds in Austin. Our son, Mike, was born 11 days later.
      Velma