Re: [jacksongenealogy] BERRY family in Jackson Co., AL

  • vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2004
      Karen,

      That's all very interesting. Are you a member of the BERRY List? They have
      been very helpful to me.

      I just now looked at what I have, and I don't have all of the siblings of
      Sanford. I have a brother, Enoch and two sisters, Susannah and Christina. I
      don't remember where I got those. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a
      John. My William apparently had a brother named John Lewis.

      I didn't know where my William was buried. Is his wife, Chastity buried
      there, too? That's interesting.

      No, I have not seen that book. I would like to see it. I'll try to think
      to look for it when I'm in a Library of any size again. None of those names
      are familiar to me, accept BERRY, though.

      Maybe we'll get this figured out.

      Thanks,
      Velma