Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Book

  • kathy edwards
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      Sharon, I hope you got my e-mail about the sites to look at all the Shrader
      info.
      My m-in-law was a Shrader and her ggrandmother was Americus Runnels Shrader.

    • kathy edwards
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
        Kathy,
        I do not know much about any Rash's out there but I was raised just outside
        of stevenson in a small community called RASH, AL. The mailing address is
        Stevenson it is so small. It is just before you get to the split going to
        Big Coon and Little Coon communitites. All hunters usually know where that
        is if they have ever been to Jackson Co. I'll bet some of the Rash's are
        buried in the Longacre Cemetery or the Shipp Cemetery. Longacre is in the
        Rash community.